All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.49Trending at AU $31.88
- AU $55.54Trending at AU $56.93
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.75
- AU $29.92Trending at AU $31.38
- AU $46.03Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $12.67Trending at AU $13.03
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $49.43
About this product
- DescriptionFalling is an astonishingly tender love story from the internationally bestselling author, Jane Green. Eight years ago, Emma Montague left behind the strict confines of her upper-crust English life - and rather dull boyfriend - and moved to New York City, where she immediately found success in the world of finance. But her soulless, cut-throat, all-consuming job has only led to ather life she didn't want. Answering an online ad, Emma finds a tiny beach cottage to rent in the small town of Westport, Connecticut. It needs work - lots of work. But it's the perfect project to satisfy Emma's passion for interior design and gardening, if her new landlord, Dominic, is agreeable to the small changes she yearns to make. To Emma, Dominic is also something of a fixer-upper. A local handyman with a six-year-old son, he's a world away from the men she should be interested in, but he's comfortable in his own skin, confident, quiet and kind. Slowly, over a shared garden, time spent with his son and late-night conversations, Emma finds herself falling for Dominic. From friends to lovers happens as naturally as the changing seasons. But laying down roots doesn't come easily when two lives as different as theirs merge into one. And Emma will realize that the seeds of happiness must be nurtured and cherished to grow into something strong eugh to shelter all their hopes and dreams ...
- Author BiographyA former feature writer for the Daily Express, Jane Green took a leap of faith when she left in 1996 to freelance and work on her book. She is now the bestselling author of several novels including Saving Grace, The Beach House and Summer Secrets. Jane lives in Connecticut with her husband and their blended family of six children.
- Author(s)Jane Green
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication14/07/2016
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date14/03/2017
- Weight583 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition StatementAir Iri OME
- Interest AgeFrom 18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.