Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.81Trending at AU $30.93
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.96
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $71.17Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.13
About this product
- DescriptionFalling is a natural thing, but it always changes things. Sometimes it hurts, sometimes it doesn't. One thing is for sure - anything is possible when people fall.
- Author BiographyMarylou Falstreau is an artist, poet and workshop leader. She is also a Human discovering the sacred and delicate art of Being. Her desire to transcend the sometimes harsh realities of the physical world, is reflected in her colorful and imaginative paintings and writings. She is aware of the connectedness between all living things and this provides an endless source of inspiration. Marylou's most recent creation is a series of prints called Women and the Hourglass. Their intention is to celebrate the female perspective and encourage honesty, acceptance, healing and growth. Marylou is also co-creator- of the popular book It's The Stories You Tell That Color Your Life. She lives on the beautiful, Central Coast of California with her husband and creative partner, Alan Falstreau.
- Author(s)Marylou Falstreau
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication23/11/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width198 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.