All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.69Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.21
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.39
About this product
- DescriptionA powerful transformation took place within me months before I met Precious. I had idea that God was preparing me for a divine assignment. Precious was t an ordinary woman, she was highly favored by God. We met in October 2010, married in November 2010, and she transitioned to be with the Lord in February 2011. The four months we were together seemed like an eternity. We were in the process of establishing a couples ministry as well as completing the book Falling In Love God's Way, that was birthed in my spirit. The things that I learned from a marriage ordained by God can w be shared with others through the aide of books, seminars, counseling, audio media, and social media. FILGW will serve as the foundation for readers in their quest for loving and productive relationships and marriages. The book will provide answers, information, and insight to those seeking solutions to strengthen and heal their relationships.
- Author BiographyA. R. Neal, a native of Atlanta, Ga., attended David T. Howard High School and Morehouse College. He is the founder of God's Will International Outreach Ministries, motivational speaker, poet, and author. He has a daughter, Maranda Neal and a son, Jason Neal who are college graduates. A. R. Neal's first book was titled Am I A Man. It is a very inspiring book about his failure as a husband in first marriage, as a result ended in divorce. It also depicts his growth in maturing into manhood. His current book Falling In Love God's Way, was conceived during the courtship of his deceased wife Precious B. Neal, who he met in October 2010, married in November 2010. She transitioned in February 2011. She never had the opportunity to co-author the book that she was so excited about. My greatest inspiration is not just publishing relationship books, but to allow my writings to be expressed through my lifestyle. My philosophy is that the teacher has to be his or her own student.
- Author(s)A R Neal
- PublisherPrecious Media Group
- Date of Publication19/11/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrecious Media Group
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight168 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edited byDelores E McNease,Suzan E Jackson
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.