All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs a nutritionist and television chef, Zoe Bingley-Pullin loves food. She is passionate about eating well, and helping people increase their health by making positive changes to their relationship with food. In this book, Zoe shares her recipes and stories born from a lifelong celebration of food. Featuring 80 recipes, you will find dishes for effortless entertaining such as Lemon Myrtle Roasted Chicken with Desert Lime Stuffing and Easy Prawn San Choy Bao, as well as clever, healthy twists on treats like Sweet Potato and Kale Souffle, and Cacao and Cashew Cookies. There are Zoe's own versions of Chicken Cassoulet, Seafood Bouillabaisse and Mini Blueberry Clafoutis - inspired by her time in the south of France - while child-friendly options like Chia Seed, Pear and Coconut Porridge and Wholemeal Pizza with Spinach, Tomato and Goats Cheese will delight fussy little eaters. Each recipe includes a shopping list and utensil list. Every chapter contains two complete meal plans - each covering breakfast, lunch, dinner and dessert. Filled with ideas for delicious, creative meals designed for savouring and sharing, this is an accessible resource for cooking at home that will help you find your balance, enjoy eating, and fall in love with food all over again.
- Author(s)Zoe Bingley-Pullin
- PublisherZoe Bingley-Pullin
- Date of Publication01/10/2016
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintZoe Bingley-Pullin
- Width210 mm
- Height220 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.24
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.49
- AU $23.12Trending at AU $33.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.