All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $28.11Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $21.85
About this product
- DescriptionA must-read inspirational guide dedicated to women embarking on the joys of self-love. Each chapter explores feminine brilliance and how women are living from the inside out. Topics include adoring yourself as you are, welcoming the rejection of others but t your own, being willing to make savvy mistakes while sharing your gifts with the world, and living as the woman of your dreams. There is an Empowering Quote at the end of each chapter such as, It's an hor to walk in my own shoes as I master adoring myself and my life journey. There is also space for personal quotes and tes galore.
- Author BiographyAs an author, Valerie Elstrand is all about making people feel good as they become gracious world players. After embracing that her life-purpose is to inspire others in their pursuits of happiness and self-devotion, the author began speaking and writing. Let's see how much joy we can naturally find in this lifetime, the author says. And it begins from the inside out. Indeed, Valerie's works are moving and inspirational.
- Author(s)MS Valerie Kay Elstrand
- Date of Publication14/01/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight82 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.