All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $21.66
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.50
About this product
- DescriptionFallout: Free speech and the ecomic crisis From the United States to Europe, the ecomic crisis has posed new threats to free expression, from restrictions on reporting and demonstrations to the rise of extremism. Is a decline in trust and a climate of self-censorship dominating the political, cultural and media landscape? PLUS: the Russian media, lessons from the Arab Spring and the future of the internet.
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication05/03/2013
- SubjectCommunication & Media
- Series TitleIndex on Censorship
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Edited byMiren Gutierrez
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.