All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $71.74
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.89
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.83
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.55
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.04
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.67
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.44
About this product
- DescriptionEnhance your facility's falls management program and improve patient safety with this valuable new training series. Based on the work of experienced falls specialist Rein Tideiksaar, these comprehensive CD-ROMs cover a broad range of issues related to the prevention and management of falls in people who are frail or disabled. Each CD-ROM includes PowerPoint[registered] presentations for targeted staff training and relevant assessment forms, checklists, and guidelines in printable PDF format.
- Author BiographyRein Tideiksaar, Ph.D., is President of FallPrevent, LLC, a company that provides educational, legal, and marketing services in connection with fall prevention in the elderly. Dr. Tideiksaar has been active in the area of fall prevention for over fifteen years. He has directed numerous research projects on falls and has developed fall prevention programs in community, assisted living, home care, acute care hospital, and nursing facility settings. Dr. Tideiksaar has written numerous articles and book chapters on falls and related topics. He is the author of Falls in Older People: Prevention and Management, Third Edition (Health Professions Press, 2002). In addition to two previous editions of this professional resource, he is the author of Falling in Old Age: Its Prevention and Treatment, Second Edition (Springer Publishing Company, 1997).From 2000 to 2003, Dr. Tideiksaar was the Senior Vice President of Fall Prevention and Injury Reduction Systems, ElderCare Companies, Inc., Point Pleasant Beach, New Jersey. Prior to 2000, he was Director of Geriatric Educational and Clinical Programs and Director of the Falls and Immobility Program, Department of Geriatrics, Southwest Medical Associates, Inc., Las Vegas, Nevada. He has also served as Director of Geriatric Care Coordination, Sierra Health Services, Inc., Las Vegas, Nevada, and Director of the Falls and Immobility Program, Department of Geriatrics and Adult Development, Mount Sinai Medical Center, New York, New York. Dr. Tideiksaar obtained a doctorate from Columbia Pacific University and a physician assistant certification from the State University of New York at Stony Brook. Dr. Tideiksaar completed his geriatric training at the Parker Jewish Geriatric Institute, New Hyde Park, New York.
- Author(s)Rein Tideiksaar
- PublisherHealth Professions Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/12/2006
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Series TitleEssential Falls Management Series
- Place of PublicationBaltimore
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHealth Professions Press,U.S.
- Weight86 g
- Width145 mm
- Height125 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.