All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOperations Vigilant Resolve and Phantom Fury - the operations to take and hold the city of Fallujah in the face of determined insurgent resistance - were amongst the most dangerous and controversial carried out by the Coalition forces during Operation Iraqi Freedom. These two battles of Fallujah saw some of the heaviest urban combat faced by regular troops in modern times and, even though much of the civilian populace had fled, the enemy was well-armed, well-prepared and driven by a fanatical resolve. With the scenarios and information presented in Fallujah, the latest Force on Force companion, wargamers will find themselves thrown into the narrow, twisting streets of the city, forced to negotiate IEDs, snipers, barricades, and a multinational insurgent force.
- Author BiographyAmbush Alley Games are the producers of fine historical, horror, and science fiction miniature games. Founded in 2007, this Oklahoma-based company captured the imaginations of modern military gamers with their flagship game, Ambush Alley, and followed up on that success with Ambush Z (a zombie & horror/survival game), various well-received historical expansions, and Force on Force, a rule-set for asymmetrical and kinetic warfare in the post-war to modern period. Ramiro Bujeiro has become a frequent and popular contributor to Osprey Military's book series since illustrating Warrior 23, US Marine in Vietnam (1998). He is an experienced commercial artist who lives and works in his native city of Buenos Aires, Argentina. His professional background includes many commissions as a figure illustrator and strip cartoonist for clients all over Europe and the Americas, including many years' work for IPC Magazines in Great Britain. His main interests are the political and military history of Europe in the first half of the 20th century.
- Author(s)Ambush Alley Games
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication07/08/2012
- SubjectHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Series TitleForce on Force
- Series Part/Volume Number7
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOsprey Publishing
- Content Note50 col
- Weight500 g
- Width190 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Illustrator(s)Ramiro Bujeiro
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.85Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.43Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.