All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.32
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $13.83
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
About this product
- DescriptionInterest in the Mayan Calendar, and their predictions of the end of the world. Some question their wisdom. Many false prophets claim to kw the end of time. There is only one being that kws the end of time and he ain't telling. This book takes a rational look at some of those claims and gives a different and humorist look at those claims.
- Author BiographyBIO - Grant E. Fetters: A reoccurring dream kept Grant awake for several nights until he recounted this dream to his wife. The dream was about a Grasshopper that wanted Grant to tell his story. With the encouragement of his wife, Grant started to write about Horace the Hopper. This story is about a small green Grasshopper that wants to see the world and what he goes through to be on his journey. Grant started this project in 1999 and self-published in 2010. In the past several years, Grant has written over 100 short stories of Fiction, Children's fiction, Young Adult, Mystery, Fantasy, and Memoir stories. His current book Night Walkers four young boys are at the end of their summer vacation and they see a moving van rolling down the street. Could that be new neighbors, yes it could be. But why have they moved into the Haunted House. A novelette, War Dream is now available in e-book format and print. This war story is an account set in an active war zone. A new recruit is on his first mission when all hell breaks out. In March 2012 Grant released his apocalyptic book explains how the misconception of the end of time and all mankind is driving hysteria around the country. False Prophets takes a humorist look at many of the false prophecies and their theories of how the end will come. Grant is an accomplished speaker in Toastmasters; he uses his speaking skills to give programs and book readings to children in the area. He belongs to several writing groups from Knoxville and Chattanooga, and in his spare time, Grant is a Design Engineer in the automotive industry. He lives in East Tennessee with his wife Sharon and their four cats. Soon to be released What would Grant do?, is a collection of short memoir stories from a time when he lived with his grandparents out on the family farm in Michigan. This book will be available in 2012.
- Author(s)Grant E Fetters
- Date of Publication11/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHistory: Specific Subjects
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight186 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.