All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn bridge, a 'falsecard' is a card that is played in attempt to deceive one or more players at the table. Falsecards are t unethical. You can falsecard as much as you want, although prudence is invariably the golden rule for success. The only type of falsecarding that is banned is purposeful falsecarding that a partnership has agreed to use in certain situations. This is the definitive book on (legally) pulling the wool over your opponents' eyes. There are times at the bridge table when playing a misleading card is essential if you are to have any chance of an optimum result. This new edition of a classic bridge book from Mike Lawrence includes a number of ideas that are new since it was originally published. Skill Level: Intermediate / Advanced. Revised and updated for the first time in 20 years.
- Author BiographyMike Lawrence has Bridge Hall of Fame credentials both as a player and as a writer. An original member of the Dallas Aces, he has won 3 world titles and 18 national titles. Several of his books are classics of the game.
- Author(s)Mike Lawrence
- PublisherMaster Point Press
- Date of Publication28/08/2014
- SubjectHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Place of PublicationToronto
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintMaster Point Press
- Content NoteB&w illustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width153 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.83
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $21.72
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $33.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.