Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $11.65Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $7.16Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by book-a-brac
- Est. delivery by 5 Oct
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAfter the nightmare that was Ibiza, Shiraz is overjoyed to be home in Goodmayes, back with her family, her friends...and Wesley of course. Wes and Sooz are finished and it's t long before he's a regular fixture round at 34 Thundersley Road - much to Diane Wood's delight. But Shiraz kws herself...and she kws that there's a big wide world out there, just waiting for the unique charms of SBW. Soon she's writing off for college applications and spending the rest of her time trailing after Carrie Draper, who's hellbent on infiltrating the celebrity circuit. Things get tricky when Shiraz ends up getting a job as PA to a Premier league footballer and his wife - Carrie had her heart set on it and she's furious, but how could Shiraz turn it down? She's t long into the job before Shizza realises that this celebrity lark isn't all it's cracked up to be...And at the end of the day, she really, really wants to be a writer. But what about Wesley? Can she really leave him behind for good?
- Author BiographyWith THREE bestselling novels in the past 12 months, Grace Dent is undeniably one of the hottest names in teen fiction right now. THE IBIZA DIARIES, the fourth of her novels about the loveable Shiraz BW is released on June 19th 2008 and is set to be one of the most vital, hilarious reads for Summer 2008. Put simply: right now, no other author nails how young people REALLY speak and behave like Grace Dent. It's reached the point where SBW fans refuse to believe that the vivid Essex sensation is a fictional character! Messages and pleas for advice for Shiraz, Cava-Sue and the gang pour in day and night via Bebo and Myspace, MSN! Grace says: 'I've cajoled kids who claim to have never read anything longer than a text message into reading three entire novels and nagging for the fourth. This makes me insanely proud.' Grace is a comedy writer and broadcaster specialising in all aspects of 'Pop Culture'. She is a presenter on The Culture Show on BBC2 and has recently interviewed Mitchell and Webb and the cast of Gavin and Stacey. She lives in East London with her husband, who works in the music industry. When she's not writing comedy Grace is to be found 'faffing about on the internet' or 'faffing about in the garden or kitchen' or 'just 'faffing about generally. I'm an excellent faffer.'
- Author(s)Grace Dent
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication16/10/2008
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Series TitleDiary of a Chav
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 5
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Children's Books
- Weight162 g
- Width129 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 3
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $18.75
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $16.83
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $23.26
- AU $9.34Trending at AU $15.64
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $14.56
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $11.84
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.