All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $26.06Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $37.10Trending at AU $43.40
- AU $29.30Trending at AU $31.81
- AU $70.85Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.39
- AU $19.05Trending at AU $23.14
About this product
- DescriptionWith family life in such crisis, many political leaders say we should somehow go back and impose family values, but there is going back. Nuclear families are longer the majority in many Western cultures, and times have changed. Families that Dream Together offers a realistic method for our times that says with families challenged, blended, diverse, spread out across countries and the world, we need a method that helps families find the deeper myths and dreams, roots and wisdom of their connection. Utilizing the tools of Process-oriented Psychology, and indigeus and Shamanic based traditions, Dr. Gary Reiss offers solutions for today's most pressing family problems. He shows how families are together trying to find answers for society's biggest challenges through new methods of inner work and meditation, relationship work, communication, and community based healing.
- Author BiographyGary Reiss, LCSW, Ph.D., Diplomate in Process-oriented Psychology, has been practicing as a therapist for 35 years. He teaches worldwide and is on the faculty of the Process Work Center of Portland. Gary's approach integrates process work with spiritual traditions. He specializes in conflict resolution, family therapy, and working with people in comatose states. His books include Changing Ourselves, Changing the World; Vital Loving; Beyond War and Peace in the Arab Israeli Conflict; Angry Men, Angry Women, Angry World; Inside Coma; Dance of Sex, A Dreambody Approach to Love, Sex, and Ecstasy; Families that Dream Together; and Dreaming Money.
- Author(s)Dr Gary N Reiss
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication27/01/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight263 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.