All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $18.75
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $16.83
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $23.26
- AU $9.34Trending at AU $15.64
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $14.56
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $11.84
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.69
About this product
- DescriptionThis title looks at words for different family members in French. The main text of each page is provided in both French and English, with simple, labelled photographs providing support. A 'dictionary' spread at the end of the book features all the vocabulary words in both French and English, and also includes a pronunciation guide.
- Author BiographyDaniel Nunn has written numerous books for young readers on a variety of topics, specializing in early years and elementary education. Like Eddie the Elephant, he enjoys playing hide and seek with his two young children. His favorite hiding place is behind the curtains in the living room!
- Author(s)Daniel Nunn
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication14/02/2013
- LanguageMultiple languages
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleWorld Languages - Families
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2013
- Content Notechiefly illustrations (colour)
- Width203 mm
- Height173 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
- Interest AgeFrom 6
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.