All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book looks at words for different family members in Welsh. Main text on each page is provided in both Welsh and English, with simple, labelled photographs providing support. A dictionary spread at the end of the book features all the vocabulary words in both Welsh and English, and also includes a pronunciation guide.
- Author BiographyDaniel Nunn has written numerous books for young readers on a variety of topics, specializing in early years and elementary education. Like Eddie the Elephant, he enjoys playing hide and seek with his two young children. His favorite hiding place is behind the curtains in the living room!
- Author(s)Daniel Nunn
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication08/05/2014
- LanguageMultiple languages
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleWorld Languages - Families
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Width203 mm
- Height173 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
- Interest AgeFrom 6
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $16.56
- AU $12.90Trending at AU $15.86
- AU $8.88Trending at AU $13.85
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.91
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.71
- AU $11.83Trending at AU $17.52
- AU $32.94Trending at AU $34.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.