All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFamily Child Care 2014 Tax Companion is a comprehensive tool that helps tax preparers understand family child care businesses. The child care provider fills out the worksheets and then gives the book to his or her tax professional. The tax professional uses the information to complete the return, and the book can be used to ensure expenses were properly deducted.
- Author BiographyTom Copeland, JD: Tom Copeland, JD, has written many books on business issues for the family child care field and trains thousands of providers around the country each year. He is a consultant for the National Association for Family Child Care and other national and state child care organizations.
- Author(s)Tom Copeland
- PublisherRedleaf Press
- Date of Publication03/03/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleRedleaf Business
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRedleaf Press
- Weight227 g
- Width211 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $59.37
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.71
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.92
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $33.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.