Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $54.47Trending at AU $58.01
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $169.35
- AU $73.74Trending at AU $86.48
- AU $57.00Trending at AU $70.06
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.24
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.45
- AU $12.91Trending at AU $16.90
About this product
- DescriptionWhat if Stephen King had written Tom Sawyer, then you would have the flavor of Family Debt: The Devil's Due . It was in the year of 1929, deep in the isolated hills of Kentucky, when a simple man named Harlan Walker trekked up Black Heart Peak . It was a cursed mountain, that locals would go near . Some say Harlan was a good man . If he was, then why did he offer his soul to the devil ? Read as Harlan is tormented by a mysterious stranger in black and learn if the faith of a child can save him . And why, over 70 years later, does an ancient evil haunt the home of the elderly Elbert Robbins ? Or does it seek the unborn child of his grand-daughter ? After reading Family Debt, you'll wonder if you are ever truly alone .
- Author(s)J D Thornsberry
- Date of Publication17/12/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHorror & Ghost Stories
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight472 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.