Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $28.97Trending at AU $36.94
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $33.92
- AU $33.14Trending at AU $37.73
- AU $32.26Trending at AU $42.66
- AU $39.02Trending at AU $42.72
- AU $45.89Trending at AU $47.04
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.35
About this product
- DescriptionA heart-warming combination of Thanksgiving stories and recipes that bind this prairie family through time and geography. The reader who consumes them will appreciate the context of these dishes by getting to kw the precious people who created and prepare them. Carol shares this offering in hope that you will continue to carry your own Family Feasts forward.
- Author BiographyCarol Kokes Babcock believes good food created in community nourishes body and spirit. Building bread and cooking fresh food become artistic expressions of what is at hand in her kitchen. Raised on the dry plains of eastern Colorado. Regular visitors were not people, but blizzards, hail storms and tornadoes. She loves the smell of wild sage brush and the beauty of a pale blue sky from horizon to horizon. She served in the Navy, followed her husband's job, raised three beautiful souls (children), and then earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in Geography. Carol's life, as yours also, has been a series of turning points. She's determined to discover and learn while walking in faith toward uncertainty. Her essay, Flood Parade, was published in Under the Telling Tree in 2005. A Journey Together: Evelyn, Me - and Hospice published in Best Times 2012.
- Author(s)Carol Kokes Babcock
- PublisherTurnandwalk Publishing
- Date of Publication05/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTurnandwalk Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight104 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.