All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.32
- AU $23.60Trending at AU $29.40
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.29
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.53
- AU $30.90Trending at AU $31.80
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.46
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $21.89
About this product
- DescriptionThis practical new book provides essential guidance on drawing up the principal types of agreement entered into by married, engaged or cohabiting couples in contemplation of beginning or ending their relationship. In addition, this book will provide detailed advice on the associated consequences for children and property rights. This is the only book on family agreements available in Scotland and brings all relevant source material under one cover for ease of reference. No one involved in drafting family law agreements should be without this guide.
- Author(s)George Jamieson
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication14/03/2005
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationHaywards Heath
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTottel Publishing
- Weight482 g
- Width156 mm
- Height248 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.