All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.15
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.64
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.68
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.42
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.63
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $89.41
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $97.42
About this product
- DescriptionFAMILY LAW: THE ESSENTIALS, Third Edition, provides a concise, accurate introduction to key legal concepts and practical paralegal skills, along with excerpts from real-world cases, forms and checklists you can apply on the job, and tips and techniques for professional success. The Third Edition includes new and updated material on current trends and topics in this dynamic field, including legal ethics, techlogy, domestic violence, fertility and reproductive science, stem cell research, adoption, domestic partnerships, same-sex marriage, and changing definitions of family. Supported by a full range of available learning supplements, this trusted guide is an ideal resource for formal courses or self-study, and a reliable reference for practicing paralegals.
- Author BiographyWilliam Statsky is a member of both the ethics committee and the advisory council for the National Federation of Paralegal Associations, as well as an instructor of online courses at Thomas Edison State College in Trenton, New Jersey. He is the author of numerous groundbreaking legal textbooks for paralegals and was a member of the transition team for then President-Elect Ronald Reagan. Mr. Statsky holds a master of law degree (LL.M) in urban affairs, as well as a juris doctorate degree (J.D.).
- Author(s)William P. Statsky
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication16/03/2014
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Weight960 g
- Width216 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.