Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.24
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.97
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $26.15Trending at AU $26.47
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionYou can leave a legacy without the money, and you can leave money but legacy. When most people think about leaving a family legacy, they think about wealthy people leaving lots of money to their children and grandchildren. But a family legacy doesn't have to be just for the rich. The less well-off and even the t-so-well-off can leave a family legacy too. Too often, the creation of a family legacy is aimed at reducing estate taxes and perpetuating wealth for future generations. Although these are certainly worthwhile goals, they often have the unintended effect of creating future entitled generations, which can actually be a disservice to those individuals. But this need t happen. There are numerous opportunities to create positive good works through the vehicle of a family legacy. The key to a well-designed family legacy is to have a clear sense of purpose as to its intended use. Instead of starting with the money first, ask yourself these questions: What really is my legacy to my family? What are the values I want my children and grandchildren to learn from me? Then ask yourself: How do I use my money to perpetuate my legacy?
- Author(s)Raymond D Loewe
- Date of Publication17/09/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight91 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.