All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $94.99Trending at AU $106.80
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.51
- AU $104.90Trending at AU $118.13
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.21
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $107.51
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $106.06
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.61
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a how to manual for working with families in separation and divorce using an active, directive therapeutic process called Family Restructuring Therapy. The strategy provided in this book can relieve the damage caused by conflict on children and help parents communicate effectively.
- Author BiographySTEPHEN CARTER, Ph.D. has worked as a Registered Psychologist since 1992. Dr. Carter works with children, adolescents and adults. Much of his work focuses on therapeutic interventions and assessments of families involved in high conflict separation and divorce. He assists individuals and their families in dealing with serious problems including abuse, anxiety and depression, behavioural disorders, self injurious behaviour, relationship problems and work stress. Dr. Carter has delivered many workshops, presentations and media interviews on topics such as family restructuring therapy, high conflict divorce, assessment, grief and loss, conflict resolution, behavioural disorders, school violence, stress management, ethics, effective workplaces, running a private practice and expert witness testimony. Dr. Carter's work history includes employment as a teacher and a school counsellor prior to entering private practice. Along with working in private practice, Dr. Carter is an Adjunct Assistant Professor in the Department of Educational Psychology at the University of Alberta. He is a registered psychologist in Alberta, Canada; a member of the Canadian Register of Health Service Providers in Psychology; and has a Certificate of Professional Qualifications / Interjurisdictional Practice Certificate from the Association of State and Provincial Psychology Boards.
- Author(s)Stephen Carter
- PublisherHCI Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2011
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationScottsdale
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHCI Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight199 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.