All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $39.56Trending at AU $42.72
About this product
- DescriptionHow may care be secured-particularly in aging societies-how may families, relatives and friends support each other and live together beyond market reasons? How can social welfare be secured? How do different countries and different cultures solve the problems they may or may t, w or in days to come, share with other countries and cultures?
- PublisherVerlag Barbara Budrich
- Date of Publication31/12/2011
- SubjectSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLeverkusen
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintVerlag Barbara Budrich
- Weight1205 g
- Width170 mm
- Height238 mm
- Edited byHans Bertam,Nancy Ehlert
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.