Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.13Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
About this product
- DescriptionIn celebration of IESE's 50 years of bridging the gap between theory and practice, this essential compilation brings together today's top researchers to tackle the real-life issues that family business owners face on a daily basis, shedding new light on the values that shape these special types of companies.
- Author BiographyJOSEP TAPIES is Professor in the department of Strategic Management and Chair of Family-Owned Business at IESE. As well as teaching in Europe and Latin America, he is a board advisor for the Spanish Association of Consultants and Academics of Family Business. He has published numerous articles and books on family business and other topics. JOHN WARD is Clinical Professor of Family Enterprises at Kellogg School of Management, Illinois, United States. He is a regular visiting lecturer at Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, Indian School of Business, and IESE Business School. He is also a principal with The Family Business Consulting Group International, and author of several leading texts and articles. He has 30 years experience of strengthening successful families in business.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication29/05/2008
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleA Family Business Publication
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight600 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byJohn L. Ward,Josep Tapies
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.