All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.80Trending at AU $30.93
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.96
- AU $29.32Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $71.12Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.13
About this product
- DescriptionIn Family, the reader may find the fine and fragile threads that knit a family into a whole circle: a circle that can provide sustenance and strength for human life to exist.
- Author BiographyThe author is a native of (and lives in) Rhode Island. She served three years in the Women's Army Corps during the Korean War. She is a charter member of Women in the Service for the American Memorial Foundation in D.C. While in Tokyo, she attended Sophia University and is also a graduate of Rhode Island College and the University of Rhode Island. She has served her community as President of The Burrillville Historical and Preservation Society, Director of the Burrillville Historic Districts Commission, Board Member of the Pascoag Public Library and a Board Member of the League of Rhode Island Historical Societies from which she received the John Nicholas Brown award for exceptional contributions to the preservation of Rhode Island Heritage. Joyce is also the author of Let Us Speak of Pleasant Things and of Warm Places in the Heart, published in 2004.
- Author(s)Joyce G. Knibb
- PublisherTrafford Publishing
- Date of Publication12/05/2006
- SubjectBiography: General
- Place of PublicationVictoria
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintTrafford Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight123 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.