All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $73.63
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.93
- AU $12.76Trending at AU $15.16
- AU $11.66Trending at AU $16.47
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.76
- AU $19.46Trending at AU $21.68
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $24.28
About this product
- DescriptionWhat happens when the richest nation on God's earth is driven to the outer limits of starvation? When the grain crop failed in Kansus it seemed like an isolated incident and one took much tice. Except Ed Hardesty. Then the blight spread to California's fruit harvest, and from there, like wildfire, throughout the nation. Suddenly America woke up to the fact that her food supplies were almost wiped out. Her grain reserves lethally polluted. And Botulism was multiplying at a horrifying rate...
- Author BiographyGraham Masterton was brought up in Edinburgh. He became a newspaper reporter at the age of 17 and at 21 went on to edit first Mayfair, then Penthouse. He started writing fiction full time at the age of 28.
- Author(s)Graham Masterton
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication11/06/1993
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTime Warner Paperbacks
- Out-of-print date30/12/2009
- Weight205 g
- Width109 mm
- Height177 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.