All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis fun book of quirky failures and famous flops will keep kids laughing while they learn the importance of messing up in order to get it right. Science, architecture, techlogy, entertainment -- there are epic fails and hilarious goof-ups from every important field. Silly side features help to analyze the failures: Lesson Learned, It Could be Worse!, Losing Combinations, and a Fail Scale help readers navigate the different kinds and scopes of the mistakes made. Read to learn what went wrong, what went right, and what kids can learn from each failed attempt.
- Author BiographyCRISPIN BOYER lives in Xcalak, a small fishing village in Mexico, where he writes about history, wildlife, and technology. He and his wife live with their flock of hens, a turkey, two roosters, and a guard goose. His 2013 cover story for National Geographic Kids magazine, Return of the Missing Lynx, won an Eddie Award for Best Single Article, Youth/Teen. The American Library Association chose his book This or That? as one of 2015's top picks for reluctant young-adult readers.
- Author(s)Crispin Boyer
- PublisherNational Geographic Kids
- Date of Publication20/10/2016
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNational Geographic Kids
- Weight318 g
- Width150 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine10 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $132.35Trending at AU $138.02
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.32
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.29
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.53
- AU $30.89Trending at AU $31.55
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.06
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $50.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.