All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.83
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.39
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $83.57
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $13.30Trending at AU $15.85
- AU $17.71Trending at AU $19.68
About this product
- DescriptionThis new incarnation of the multi-million copy-selling Maximum Ride series is the perfect way to discover the adventures of a heroic flock of winged kids! This third volume contains the full story of Fang and features new material that bridges this story with The Final Warning and Max. Angel says that Fang will be the first to die, and Angel is never wrong. Maximum Ride is used to living desperately on the run from evil forces sabotaging her quest to save the world--but thing has ever come as close to destroying her as this horrifying prophetic message. Fang is Max's best friend, her soul mate, her partner in the leadership of her flock of winged children. A life without Fang is a life unimaginable. When a newly created winged boy, the magnificent Dylan, is introduced into the flock, their world is upended yet again. Raised in a lab like the others, Dylan exists for only one reason: he was designed to be Max's perfect other half. Thus unfolds a battle of perfection versus passion that terrifies, twists, and turns . . . and meanwhile, the apocalypse is coming. It's the third installment of an epic tale that races, rocks and rolls toward an astounding apocalyptic event in the fourth volume, Nevermore!
- Author BiographyJames Patterson has had more New York Times bestsellers than any other writer, ever, according to Guinness World Records. Since his first novel won the Edgar Award in 1977 James Patterson's books have sold more than 300 million copies. He is the author of the Alex Cross novels, the most popular detective series of the past twenty-five years, including Kiss the Girls and Along Came a Spider. He writes full-time and lives in Florida with his family.
- Author(s)James Patterson
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication28/10/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Series TitleBest of Maximum Ride
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle, Brown & Company
- Weight191 g
- Width123 mm
- Height191 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsMass market (rack) paperback,Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statementabridged edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.