All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJuan Manuel Fangio's name is indelibly inscribed in the record books and many consider him to be the greatest driver in history. It was 46 years before his record of five World Championships was beaten, but even w he is still remembered for an exceptional Formula 1 career which contained some of the greatest displays of skill and daring ever seen. Few, though kw of his almost super-human exploits in epic South American road races that made competition at the pinnacle of motor sport seem like child's play. Gerald Donaldson chronicles t only those arduous early competitions but also his long journey from humble origins in remote Argentina to the lofty heights of international celebrity.
- Author BiographyGerald Donaldson is one of the world's most highly regarded motor sport authors. He has written several books, among them highly acclaimed biographies of Gilles Villeneuve and Juan Manuel Fangio.
- Author(s)Gerald Donaldson
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication07/05/2009
- SubjectBiography: Sport
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintVirgin Books
- Content Note8 pages b/w
- Weight255 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.59Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.18Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.52Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.