All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.39
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.47
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $70.86
- AU $2.99Trending at AU $5.59
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $13.32
- AU $9.96Trending at AU $14.36
- AU $25.27Trending at AU $27.69
About this product
- DescriptionA fun and funky new series charting the hopes, dreams and schemes of the lively, loveable Lucy - wannabe fashion designer and Stand Up Babe. Girls everywhere will identify with her bra-size embarrassment, parent troubles, best-friend dilemmas and secret crush crises. Sypsis Lucy enters a design competition to create an outrageous fantasy fashion outfit. But things just won't go to plan, especially when her dad anunces that he's moving away...
- Author BiographyAuthor biography Kelly McKain is a fresh and vibrant new voice in children's fiction, and is totally in touch with the world of girls on the cusp of adolescence. A Stand Up Babe herself, Kelly has worked as a teacher and as a copywriter in advertising. She is now a full-time writer and lives in Greenwich with a fridge full of chocolate. Author location: London
- Author(s)Kelly McKain
- PublisherUsborne Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication26/08/2005
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleTotally Lucy S.
- Series Part/Volume NumberBk. 2
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUsborne Publishing Ltd
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Interest Age9 years +
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.