All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionFantasy Football for Smart People: How to Win at Daily Fantasy Sports is a data-driven guide to becoming a profitable daily fantasy player. Built around daily fantasy football but applicable to all sports, the book examines advanced DFS strategies, providing data on what's actually winning leagues. Gain access to the latest trends and numbers you need to give you a serious competitive edge in the world of daily fantasy sports. How to Win at Daily Fantasy Sports brings Moneyball to daily fantasy football, applying a scientific approach to the game. The book will teach you: How to properly allocate salary cap Which lineup combinations are most optimal How to use a contrarian strategy to win tournaments Which positions/players to use in the flex How to convert your season-long skill set into DFS success A whole lot more No more guessing or making decisions based on conventional wisdom. How to Win at Daily Fantasy Sports provides the mathematical and game-theory-driven foundation you need to become a truly long-term profitable daily fantasy sports player.
- Author BiographyJonathan Bales is the author of the Fantasy Sports for Smart People series and founder of RotoAcademy - a daily fantasy sports school. He's a regular contributor to the New York Times, where he posts both real and fantasy football content, as well as NBC, Dallas Morning News, RotoWorld, 4for4, and rotoViz. He was a finalist for the FSWA's Fantasy Football Series of the Year award.
- Author(s)Jonathan Bales
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication03/08/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight186 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.