Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.99
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionTrade Paperback + PDF eBook version: Trade paperback book comes with code to download the eBook from ASA's website. ASA has built a reputation for providing the aviation community with the most accurate and reliable FAR/AIM products available. The 2016 FAR/AIM book continues this tradition, containing complete and up-to-date information from Titles 14 and 49 of the Code of Federal Regulations (14 and 49 CFR) pertinent to General Aviation, Sport Pilots and Flight Instructors, combined with the Aeronautical Information Manual (AIM), and a free email subscription service for you to receive updated information as it is released by the FAA. Convenient handbook-sized 6 x 9 format includes: Parts 1, 43, 61, 67, 71, 73, 91, 97, 103, 105, 110, 117, 119, 135, 136, 137, 141, 142, NTSB 830, TSA 1552 and the complete AIM. Sport Pilot and Transportation Security Administration (TSA) rules included.FREE updates available online and via email keep readers up-to-speed on regulation changes as they are released throughout the 1-year book lifecycle. Sign up on ASA's FAR/AIM Updates page.Pilot/Controller GlossaryNASA Aviation Safety Reporting FormIncludes 14 CFR and 49 CFR Parts pertinent to General Aviation, Pilots, and InstructorsAlso includes the Pilot's Bill of RightsUnabridged text of AIM, including full-color graphicsChanges and updates since last edition clearly markedComprehensive FAR and AIM indexASA's FAR/AIM Series has been the standard for printed reference books containing the aviation industry's regulations for more than 30 years. ASA consolidates the FAA regulations and procedures into easy-to-use reference manuals full of information pertinent to pilots, flight crew, and aviation maintenance technicians.
- Author BiographyThe Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) is the government agency that oversees and regulates procedural standards for the aviation industry.
- Author(s)Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)/Aviation Supplies & Academics (Asa)
- PublisherAviation Supplies & Academics Inc
- Date of Publication27/08/2015
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectAircraft & Spacecraft: General Interest
- Series TitleFar/Aim
- Place of PublicationNewcastle
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAviation Supplies & Academics Inc
- Weight1338 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine41 mm
- Contained items statementContains Book
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.