Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $36.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $27.06Trending at AU $27.44
- AU $11.52Trending at AU $12.75
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.55
- AU $23.07Trending at AU $30.53
- AU $30.09Trending at AU $31.00
- AU $10.87Trending at AU $13.84
- AU $17.52Trending at AU $21.05
About this product
- Description<b>A National Book Award Finalist</b><b>An Edgar Award Finalist</b><b>A California Book Award Gold Medal Winner</b><b>A dark, contemporary fairy tale in the tradition of Neil Gaiman.</b> Jeremy Johnson Johnson hears voices. Or, specifically, one voice: the ghost of Jacob Grimm, one half of The Brothers Grimm. Jacob watches over Jeremy, protecting him from an unkwn dark evil whispered about in the space between this world and the next. But Jacob can't protect Jeremy from everything.Whencoltish, copper-haired Ginger Boultinghouse takes a bite of a cake so delicious it s rumored to be bewitched, she falls in love with the first person she sees: Jeremy.In any other place, this would be a turn for the better for Jeremy, but t in Never Better, where the Finder of Occasions whose identity and evil intentions body kws is watching and waiting, waiting and watching. . . And as anyone familiar with the Brothers Grimm kw, t all fairy tales have happy endings. Veteran writer Tom McNeal has crafted a young adult vel at once grim(m) and hopeful, full of twists, and perfect for fans of contemporary fairy tales like Neil Gaiman's <i>The Graveyard Book</i> and Holly Black's <i>Doll Bones</i>. The recipient of five starred reviews, <i>Publishers Weekly</i> called <i>Far Far Away</i> inventive and deeply poignant. <i>From the Hardcover edition.</i>
- Author BiographyTOM MCNEAL holds an MA in creative writing from UC Irvine and was a Stegner Fellow and Jones Lecturer at Stanford University. He is the author, with his wife, Laura, of four young adult novels published by Knopf: <i>Crooked, Crushed, The Decoding of Lana Morris, </i> and <i>Zipped.</i> His adult titles include <i>Goodbye, Nebraska</i> and <i>To Be Sung Underwater</i>. He lives with his wife and two sons in Southern California. Visit their website at McNealBooks.com.
- Author(s)Tom McNeal
- PublisherListening Library
- Date of Publication11/06/2013
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintListening Library
- Weight268 g
- Width132 mm
- Height148 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Read byW Morgan Sheppard
- Contained items statement9 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time660
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.