Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.25
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.47
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $103.42
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.47
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.41
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.60
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.55
About this product
- DescriptionEnduring passion, turbulent emotions, and an engagement of convenience...At age twenty, Anna Felgate rid herself of her unwanted virginity with the one man she adored-Nick Lisita, long-time family friend and legendary lover. But that one taste of passion branded her soul for all time-and still casts a long shadow, four celibate years later. Their single night of matchless lovemaking left Nick racked with remorse for taking advantage of Anna's incence. Thanks to his parents' stormy marriage, he's sworn off commitment, but believes Anna deserves deep, enduring love, t a temporary liaison. In the intervening years, they've managed to keep a cordial distance, but when a crisis in Nick's family brings them together again, Anna is shocked by Nick's daring plan to cheer up his dangerously ill father-a temporary facade of an engagement. Against her better judgment, she agrees to it, fully aware of the emotional minefield yawning before her. As if destiny has been waiting for them to touch once again, their volcanic mutual attraction reignites, threatening to burn the terms of their pragmatic bargain to ashes. Each begins to wonder privately if their passion can become permanent-or whether it will crumble under the weight of past sins and present secrets...Warning: This book contains a red-hot 'n' sexy blond Italian businessman with the face of an angel, the body of a god...and a caring but carefully shielded heart. He enjoys fast cars, fast living and slow, sumptuous lovemaking, and his cure for the heroine's headache makes it well worth faking ather!
- Author BiographyDescribed as inimitable, legendary and divine, but really quite down to earth, Portia Da Costa is a best-selling British author of romance, erotic romance and erotica. She writes about sexy, likeable people in steamy, scandalous situations and often has her best story ideas whilst soaking in the bath. Which means she's always squeaky clean even if her mind is full of naughtiness. Under various pseudonyms, her books have been translated into several languages, and she's had a hundred-plus short stories published in magazines and anthologies. Far From Perfect is her twenty-seventh published title and her first for Samhain Publishing.
- Author(s)Portia Da Costa
- PublisherSamhain Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication03/01/2012
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationStow
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSamhain Publishing Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight283 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.