Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.95
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $36.19Trending at AU $38.17
About this product
- DescriptionIn this volume, Curry argues that discussion and interpretation of the First Amendment have reached a point of deep crisis. Historical scholarship dealing with the background and interpretation of the Amendment are at an impasse and judicial interpretation is in a state of disarray.
- Author BiographyThomas J. Curry is an Auxiliary Bishop of the Archdiocese of Los Angeles and author of The First Freedoms: Church and State in America to the Passage of the First Amendment (OUP, 1986).
- Author(s)Thomas J. Curry
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication01/10/2001
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight385 g
- Width162 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.