Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $11.58Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis absorbing collection of photographs focuses on the last days of steam in Britain, from March 1966 to August 1968 - right up to the final twenty-four hours of mainline steam operation. The images are almost all previously unpublished, and most were taken by the author, well-kwn railway photographer Roger Siviter.
- Author(s)Roger Siviter
- PublisherThe History Press Ltd
- Date of Publication21/10/2004
- SubjectTrains & Railways: General Interest
- Place of PublicationStroud
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSutton Publishing Ltd
- Content Note180 illustrations
- Weight630 g
- Width194 mm
- Height263 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.49
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.64
- AU $23.12Trending at AU $33.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.