All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a stunning collection of traditional country-style quilt projects with an added splash of colour! Inspired by the lowa farms where they grew up, the popular design team behind Joined at the Hip, Tammy Johnson and Avis Shirer, add a touch of colour to traditional country-style quilts. Farm Girl Quilts features 12 beautiful patchwork and applique designs - from table runners to wall quilts, lap quilts, and bed quilts - all of which feature easy-to-follow, illustrated instructions.
- Author BiographyTammy Johnson & Avis Shrier are the quilting team behind the hugely popular folk-art designs of Joined at the Hip.
- Author(s)Avis Shirer,Bob Willoughby,Tammy Johnson
- PublisherMartingale & Company
- Date of Publication01/10/2011
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationWoodinville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMartingale & Company
- Content Notefull-colour throughout
- Weight376 g
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine7 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.19
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $19.03Trending at AU $22.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.