Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $73.29
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.81
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.75
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.44
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.95
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.60
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.55
About this product
- DescriptionMost of us have experienced moments of wind-based humiliation we'd prefer to forget. This light-hearted survival guide for the digestively challenged will provide you with all you need to kw about dealing with such mortifying occasions. In hilarious farting scenarios, from the standard wedding-day guff to the t-so-ordinary operating-theatre explosion, you will be offered three courses of action: the sane route, the more adventurous option and the kamikaze approach. Interspersed with these, you will also find chapters packed with fascinating and absolutely true farting facts, proverbs and 'words of windsdom' from around the world. The unapologetic guffer can also test their life skills in two different fartventures of equally humiliating proportions to see if they can emerge unscathed from potentially life-changing situations threatened by a desperate need for a colossal blow-off. At the end of this guide there is also a beautifuly illustrated game of Big Trumps to be played - pit yourself against your friends to collect society's farting superheroes. Highly entertaining, The Farter's Survival Guide is the perfect gift to publicly shame the culpably flatulent, and essential reading for all aficionados of this varied and most natural form of expression.
- Author BiographyBenet Donald is the pen name of Bruno Vincent, who was a bookseller and book editor before he was an author. His humour books, including Do Ants Have Arseholes?, co-authored with Jon Butler, were national bestsellers and have been translated into seven languages. Bruno lives in Weymouth.
- Author(s)Benet Donald,Bruno Vincent
- PublisherMichael O'Mara Books Ltd
- Date of Publication15/10/2015
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMichael O'Mara Books Ltd
- Content NoteLine drawings
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.