All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSure, everyone does it; but everyone tries to hide it a little differently. Farts: A Spotter's Guide will help you pinpoint he (or she) who dealt it every time. In the spirit of the famous and bestselling Fart Machine (No 2), this hilarious book features an attached battery powered fart machine that accurately reproduces ten common wind breakers, from the gentle hiss of the Silent-but-Deadly to the rip-roaring flatulation of the Seismic Blast. The text describes the habitat, range, voice, and 'field marks' of each emanation, and grossly hip 2-colour illustrations by The Fudge Factory's Travis Millard depict the offenders and offenders in brilliant detail. Printed on durable card stock, this is pure, unbridled entertainment for the giggling child in all of us. Let 'er rip!
- Author BiographyCrai Bower writes books, articles, and columns about topics ranging from heliskiing to architecture to personal finance. He lives and writes in Seattle. Travis Millard, born 1975 in St. Joseph, Missouri, is responsible for the Fudge Factory Comics operation headquartered in Los Angeles. www.fudgefactorycomics.com.
- Author(s)Crai Bower,Travis Millard
- PublisherChronicle Books
- Date of Publication13/12/2008
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChronicle Books
- Content Note10 colour illustrations
- Weight358 g
- Width163 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine18 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.11
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.45
- AU $31.43Trending at AU $36.86
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $34.21
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.82
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.28
- AU $18.81Trending at AU $22.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.