All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJoin us on a whirlwind tour of international flatulence, in which we explore questions such as: What is proper English etiquette for a tearoom emission? Can a Swiss fart be so loud that it generates an echo? And if a meditating Buddhist passes silent gas, does it really exist? The answers to these pressing questions are answered in this hilarious best-seller. Ingeniously packaged with a sound unit to convey the nuances of global flatulence, this is the ideal gift for anyone who travels with a smile.
- Author BiographyAugust O'Phwinn is a world-renowned flatologist. Based in Scotland, he splits his time between the towns Backside and Brokenwind, in the craggy hills of Aberdeenshire. Lisa Hanawalt is an illustrator, cartoonist, and fartist living in Brooklyn, New York.
- Author(s)Anita Pass
- PublisherChronicle Books
- Date of Publication01/09/2011
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Series TitleA Spotter's Guide
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChronicle Books
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width203 mm
- Height165 mm
- Spine15 mm
Most relevant reviews
- christophiliac23 Nov, 2016by
Top Darts. Cracka of a book. A++ Eebaiyer
Good stuff cobb
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $16.66Trending at AU $30.84
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $32.98Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.