All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe book covers most current research and theory to underpin practice. It provides relevant clinical applications for sport and movement, and gives the manual therapist information on how different activities influence the body and the kind of injuries that might occur. The book upgrades the kwledge of the sport professional, yoga teacher and Pilates trainer with the necessary background to understand the injuries that might present and how to assess and refer.
- Author BiographyRobert Schleip MA PhD directs the Fascia Research Project at Ulm University, Germany and is Research Director of the European Rolfing Association. He is a certified Rolfing Instructor and Feldenkrais teacher. He is author and co-editor of several books and has written numerous research articles. For his discovery of active contractile properties in fascial tissues he was awarded the prestigious Vladimir Janda Award for Musculoskeletal Medicine. He was co-initiator and organiser of the first Fascia Research Congress held in Boston, USA in 2007.
- Author(s)Ph. D.,Robert Schleip
- PublisherHandspring Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication14/01/2015
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationPencaitland
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHandspring Publishing Limited
- Content Note90 illustrations
- Weight792 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
- AU $28.00Trending at AU $36.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.