All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhy is Jagermeister the most popular brand body likes? Why do women pay more to be fascinating than they spend on food and clothes? What raises the price of gummy worms by 1000%? And then there's the most important question of all: How can your brand become impossible to resist? Master marketer Sally Hogshead reveals the surprising answers, providing readers with a framework to fascinating anyone. The word fascinate comes from the Latin word fascinare, meaning to bewitch or hold captive so others are powerless to resist. Fascination is the most powerful force of attraction, drawing customers into a state of intense focus. This extensively revised and updated edition includes Hogshead's latest research on the science of fascination. Combining original case studies with award-winning copywriting experience, she gives you the exact words you need to capture the attention of a distracted world. This new edition includes a free assessment tool called the Brand Fascination Profile, which will help you earn attention in any environment. Dive into the science of fascination and learn how to: *Increase prices with ideas from poker to Play-Doh*Build revenue by learning about the $14 million license plate*Get better leads through hypsis by Sigmund Freud and Steve Jobs*Attract raving fans by following the cult of pistachio ice cream Whether you realize it or t, your brand is already applying one of the seven Advantages Hogshead describes here: Invation, Passion, Power, Prestige, Mystique, Alert, or Trust. The question is, how can you apply these core Advantages to stand out in a crowded and distracted world? Hundreds of large corporations, small businesses, and universities-including Twitter, IBM, Porsche, and New York University-use the Fascinate system to captivate their customers. Why? The answers are in this book.
- Author BiographySally Hogshead believes the greatest value you can add is to become more of yourself. Hogshead rose to the top of the advertising profession in her early twenties, writing ads that fascinated millions of consumers. Her internationally acclaimed book Fascinate: Your 7 Triggers to Persuasion and Captivation has been translated into over a dozen languages. The science of fascination is based on Hogshead's decade of research with 250,000 initial participants, including dozens of Fortune 500 teams, hundreds of small businesses, and over a thousand C-level executives. She frequently appears in national media, including NBC's Today show and the New York Times. Hogshead was recently inducted into the Speaker Hall of Fame, the industry's highest award for professional excellence.
- Author(s)Sally Hogshead
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication02/06/2016
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight498 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edition StatementRevised and Updated ed
Save on Textbooks
- AU $17.87Trending at AU $22.34
- AU $43.34Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $37.57
- AU $25.64Trending at AU $34.55
- AU $36.24Trending at AU $40.57
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $80.34
- AU $48.62Trending at AU $54.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.