All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.26
- AU $17.87Trending at AU $21.24
- AU $43.67Trending at AU $44.49
- AU $25.92Trending at AU $34.15
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $73.39
- AU $36.24Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $76.66
About this product
- DescriptionAn impressive review of reputed fascist movements, at once setting them apart from other authoritarian nationalist organizations and bringing them together within a qualified generic category. Running throughout the volume, and valuable to readers at every level, is a careful critique of the major debates that divide scholars on this most unintelligible 'ism' of them all. Payne precisely defines issues, cites the best literature in the major European languages, and offers with moderation and intelligence his own conclusions on the question. --Gilbert Allardyce, American Historical Review
- Author BiographyStanley G. Payne is the Hilldale-Jaume Vicens Vives Professor of History at the University of Wisconsin-Madison. His many other books include The Franco Regime: 1936-1975 and Spain's First Democracy: The Second Republic, 1931-1936, both published by the University of Wisconsin Press.
- Author(s)Stanley G. Payne
- PublisherUniversity of Wisconsin Press
- Date of Publication15/03/1983
- SubjectPolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Place of PublicationWisconsin
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Wisconsin Press
- Width130 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.