All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $70.50
- AU $32.48Trending at AU $37.71
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.22
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $30.99Trending at AU $39.61
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.70
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $32.55
About this product
- DescriptionIn preparing these lectures, Norlin drew upon his experiences of the Hitler revolution in Germany. He attempts to answer the question: What is proper nationalism? Approaching this question by an analysis of nationalism at its worst - as seen under a Nazi regime - he pleads for nationalism at its best and for a rediscovery of America. Originally published in 1934. A UNC Press Enduring Edition - UNC Press Enduring Editions use the latest in digital techlogy to make available again books from our distinguished backlist that were previously out of print. These editions are published unaltered from the original, and are presented in affordable paperback formats, bringing readers both historical and cultural value.
- Author(s)George Norlin
- PublisherThe University of North Carolina Press
- Date of Publication30/03/2013
- SubjectHistory: World & General
- Place of PublicationChapel Hill
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University of North Carolina Press
- Weight113 g
- Width114 mm
- Height184 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.