All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.80Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.93
About this product
- DescriptionAn examination of why and how Fascist Italy sought to increase its influence in the Middle East, and why Italian efforts ultimately failed. Offering fresh insights into Fascist Italy's foreign and colonial policies, this book makes an important contribution to the complex history of relations between Europe and the Arab world.
- Author BiographyNIR ARIELLI is a Lecturer in International History at the University of Leeds, UK and has been a Research Fellow at Sheffield Hallam University.
- Author(s)Nir Arielli
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication09/06/2010
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2010
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note5 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight402 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.