All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAimed at fashion and textile students, the Fashion A to Z fills a gap in the market for an affordable, accessible and up-to-date guide to fashion termilogy. Bringing together all the key words commonly used in colleges and in industry, this fashion reference book is beautifully illustrated with diagrams and drawings of fashion details and costumes that bring the subject to life. The book contains over 2,000 entries, arranged alphabetically. Illustrated by rewned fashion illustrator and designer Zakee Shariff, this unique fashion dictionary is quirky and fun, but provides invaluable definitions of all the words a fashion and textile student needs to kw.
- Author BiographyAlex Newman is a writer and designer. He researched, cowrote, and designed <em>DPM: Disruptive Pattern Material</em> with Hardy Blechman of Maharishi. Zakee Shariff is an illustrator and fashion designer. She launched her own collection in 1996, later introducing a younger diffusion line called Maggie. She has also produced illustrations for Atlantic Records, TopShop, Nokia and Coca Cola.
- Author(s)Alex Newman,Zakee Shariff
- PublisherLaurence King Publishing
- Date of Publication22/04/2013
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Series TitleMini
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLaurence King Publishing
- Out-of-print date24/06/2016
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight330 g
- Width135 mm
- Height165 mm
- Spine25 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.11
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.45
- AU $31.43Trending at AU $36.86
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $34.21
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.82
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.28
- AU $18.81Trending at AU $22.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.