All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $30.04
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $72.23
- AU $23.83Trending at AU $25.91
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.74
- AU $45.91Trending at AU $54.15
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.32
- AU $36.14Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- DescriptionFeaturing clothing, shoes, and accessories to color in, this book incorporates timeless classics, from chic work wear to casual outfits, and haute couture to festival styles, ensuring this book will never go out of fashion. With an eye-catching rose-gold foil cover, this book is the perfect gift for budding stylists.
- Author BiographyMontana Forbes (Author) Spending her childhood in the US and in Zimbabwe, Montana Forbes now lives in London. Montana is a self-taught artist and studied Visual Communications at university, where she became interested in graphic design and the use of multimedia. Having worked for BBC, Harrods, Elle and many others, Montana has a clear, minimal, pared-back style. Her aim is to capture a timeless sensibility in her images, and one that people can easily relate to. @MontanaForbes Jo Fernihough (Author) Jo Fernihough studied at Central St Martin's and also at The Cambridge School of Art, where she gained an M.A in Children's Book Illustration. When she isn't illustrating, Jo works as a lecturer at CSVPA and as course leader in HND Graphics at Amersham & Wycombe College. Her client list includes Harper Collins, Faber & Faber, Orion, The Radio Times, BBC, The Sunday Times and many others.
- Author(s)Jo Fernihough,Montana Forbes
- PublisherMichael O'Mara Books Ltd
- Date of Publication06/10/2016
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBuster Books
- Content NoteBlack and white
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
- Illustrator(s)Montana Forbes
- Interest AgeFrom 8
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.