All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDoodle and design in this book filled with fashionable styles and over 100 stickers! This creative book offers a unique introduction to design and fashion for aspiring artists and designers. Add color to prints, doodle your own line of shoes, draw your own jewelry, and discover fascinating facts! This is coloring-in as you've never seen it before--especially for all design-conscious, creative kids. Beautiful black line images inspire children to think about and experiment with design, pattern, and style as they learn from professional artists. Pages studded with fascinating facts add a learning element, helping young readers to use their imaginations to increase focus, hone artistic skills, and lose themselves in gadget-free creative time.
- Author BiographyYasuko is a children's book illustrator who lives and works in Paris with her daughter.
- PublisherLittle Bee Books
- Date of Publication05/04/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Series TitlePictology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle Bee Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width249 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $18.85
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $18.59
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $23.39
- AU $9.34Trending at AU $15.72
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $12.86
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $17.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.