All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionComprehensive and user-friendly, this volume combines four vintage instructional manuals by the famous teacher/publisher. In addition to explaining the principles of figure drawing, it provides a retrospective of styles for men, women, and children. Step-by-step drawings with helpful comments explain a variety of techniques, including pencil, pen, wash, and opaque.
- Author BiographyAn accomplished artist and teacher, Walter Foster began producing his art instruction books in the 1920s. He wrote, illustrated, printed, bound, packaged, shipped, and distributed his books from his own home for decades, before moving the business to a commercial facility in the 1960s to accommodate his international trade.
- Author(s)Walter T. Foster
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication28/05/2010
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleDover Art Instruction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight372 g
- Width178 mm
- Height305 mm
- Spine9 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.24
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.49
- AU $23.12Trending at AU $33.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.