All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $94.99Trending at AU $106.80
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.51
- AU $104.90Trending at AU $118.13
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.21
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $107.51
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $106.06
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $86.71
About this product
- DescriptionCreated with the catwalk and couture in mind, fashion jewelry is characterized by its creativity and originality. It is one of the most exciting fields in fashion today. Fashion Jewelry provides inspiration for designers, jewelers, and students of fashion, offering a unique insight into the working methods of a new generation of jewelers. Showcasing skilled craftsmanship, unusual materials, and an often limited-edition approach, Fashion Jewelry harnesses the spirit of couture for the 21st century.
- Author BiographySince graduating from Central Saint Martins, freelance writer and editor Maia Adams has contributed fashion and lifestyle articles to publications including British Vogue, Elle, The Guardian, The Sunday Times Travel Magazine and Wallpaper*. Based in London, Maia is also a visiting lecturer on the fashion degree courses at Barcelona's Design Institute and the University of the Creative Arts in the UK.
- Author(s)Maia Adams
- PublisherLaurence King
- Date of Publication28/11/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLaurence King
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations
- Weight431 g
- Width147 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.