All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $27.80Trending at AU $30.75
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.80
- AU $29.32Trending at AU $31.85
- AU $71.12Trending at AU $79.91
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.68
- AU $26.39Trending at AU $26.97
About this product
- DescriptionFashion Journalism presents a comprehensive overview of how fashion journalism operates and how to report on fashion. Encompassing skills for print and online media, the book includes many case studies and interviews with fashion journalists working for newspapers, magazines, broadcasting and websites, as well as with stylists, PR executives, photographers and bloggers. The first hand explanations of these roles and practical tips and advice are accompanied by analysis of examples from their work. The business of fashion and fashion PR is explained for the trainee journalist, offering practical guidance on how to report effectively on fashion - from sources and research to writing and layout., with chapter including suggested exercises and further reading. Covering a broad range of subject areas, from law and ethics and using social media to fashion theory and reporting the catwalk, this text offers everything a student or trainee needs to kw to excel in fashion journalism.
- Author BiographyJulie Bradford is Programme Leader for BA Fashion Journalism at University of Sunderland, UK.
- Author(s)Julie Bradford
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/09/2014
- SubjectCommunication & Media
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note15 black & white halftones
- Weight521 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.